- Have an early dinner. Never go to bed with the full stomach.
- Dance. Yup, dance. Be silly. Laugh. This will help you get tired, in a good way.
- Have a calming bath or a shower. A drop of lavender oil in the water is really helpful as well.
- Air out the bedrooms before going to sleep.
- Lower the temperature in the bedrooms to 66 degrees.
- Use natural and organic sheets, as well as pillow inserts and comforters, like those made of wool, because wool breathes naturally and regulates body temperature, providing superior comfort.
|Woolly Boo Toddler Pillow in Pink and Infant Sleep Sack in Sunshine Yellow|