Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Almost time for another Wordless Wednesday!

My apologies for not keeping up, but I have some very exciting news: I've been prompted by some friends to join the Arts and Crafts Show circuit, and I am going to take them up on it. First stop: Crafts in Chelsea on Saturday, October 17. There are so many things that need to be done in preparation for the show, that I am running around like a mad woman. There is the display, banners, curtains, then the stocking up of the items, then promotional items, brochures, literature... I have no idea where to begin and where to end. Being a perfectionist, this might be really, really hard and stressful, but I do want more people to see our products. Anyone who's ever seen them and touched them, bought them. All six of them :) There is something to be said about that.

I just hope people like us... Don't want to be one of those tents that everybody walks by...

No comments:

Post a Comment