Sunday, September 27, 2009

Rained out!

I am very sad to report that the rain decided to spoil our plans for the Block Party, so we have moved it to next Sunday, October 4. I was really looking forward to it, and was up until late last night drawing display designs and thinking of creative ways to present different levels of visualization. Well, won't get to use them until next week. Good thing about this is that my tent drapes are not done, and won't be until next Thursday. Neither are my vinyl signs. This way, I get to practice putting everything together BEFORE I actually have to do it for a real display. Gives me time to work out any kinks.

Anyway, hope the weather cooperates next week. I really like being outdoors in the Fall and seeing all the neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment