Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Remembered what I was missing!

That's a good part. I swear, with the fear of sounding like a cliche-throwing wanna-sound-smart journalist, if my head wasn't attached to my body, I would have lost it. These last few days have been challenging, at best. It's bottles, and meals, and diapers, and supermarkets, and classes, and meetings, and car, car, and more car. I have at least one dozen calls to make and still have to send an email to people who signed up for the mailing list... I'm getting tired just writing about it...

Oh, the thing I forgot - credit cards. I have to be able to accept credit cards at the shows. It looks like somebody really likes me up there. Just as I was thinking about it yesterday, an email popped up from my bank offering free credit card machine. Maybe this whole Woolly Boo thing is going somewhere after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment