Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Creative Womens' Collective and us

Not sure if I ever mentioned my involvement with Creative Women's Collective, so here is a perfect opportunity. Some time last year, I signed up via Meetup to be a member of the CWC. It seemed like a good match, since the women in the group seemed like a serious bunch, and were in a similar stage in life to me. And they were conveniently located in Glen Ridge, 5 minute drive from my house.

My hunch was very good. I met some amazing people, learned so many new things, received great feedback on my product and direction... All in all, too many benefits to count. Why do I mention this now? Well, we had a very good meeting last night, and I just thought I share.

If you are an artisan and crafter in the area, join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment