Thursday, May 20, 2010

Another day, another trademark

I am very happy to report that as of today, both our name and our logo are registered trademarks. As you see, this has been a long process, but certainly worth the monetary and time investment.

The funny thing is, when the examining attorney called to talk to me about it, my daughter decided that is an opportune time to speak to me about something rather urgent - the pancake syrup. I joke not. You should have heard and seen this joggling act, which also included finding the right spot in the house for the cellphone reception.

So, there I was hopping around the kitchen, looking for a quiet corner with at least three bars on the phone. My daughter is chasing me, asking to give her more raspberry pancake syrup, because she licked her portion off already (without eating the pancakes). My son, standing on the table, on the pancake syrup high, belting his favorite song. Examining attorney for the trademark, calling from Washington, trying to explain the details of next steps. Phew... As I said, you should have been there.

But, all is well that ends well.

No comments:

Post a Comment